We Care, Teach, Train
We are a licensed agency to deliver home care services in the Algarve.
Our caring and experienced staff share our passion to support independent living.
We offer a unique service of tailored care visits from a few hours a week to full live-in support.
Let us care for you!
Whether you need our help just for few hours, overnight, 24/7 or a holiday, we are determined to care for your loved ones and help them live as independently as possible.
We provide care and assistance to people who need help in their daily living, due to temporary or long-term illness. Our services include:
- Personal care and comfort – assistance with a ‘good morning’ start to the day and daily hygiene: help with bathing, washing, shaving, oral care and dressing.
- Medication management;
- Meals – preparation and assistance;
- Housekeeping and laundry;
- Shopping and errands;
- Companionship and assisted outings;
- Panic/SOS button – connected to a 24/7 emergency service;
- Mobility equipment and home adaptations;
- Medical and nursing care, physiotherapy, occupational therapy;
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s specialized care;
- Day and night care; temporary or 24/7;
- Respite care – short-term, temporary relief to those who are caring for family members – the much needed temporary break
We are licensed by and registered with the Social Services (Segurança Social), which regulates, inspects and reviews all adult social care services in the public, private and voluntary sectors in Portugal. We value network with partners in the social area and this is why we belong to municipal workgroups that discuss local social issues. We have established partnership protocols with several institutions, namely Alzheimer Portugal, the leading organisation in Portugal to offer support to people with dementia. All these institutions have high quality standards, which establish how we should operate and help us deliver an exceptional level of care. We also carry Public Liability insurance. Our carers are experienced and qualified workers who have been submitted to strict recruitment procedure. We have sourced the best suppliers on the market and can offer advice on various kinds of mobility equipment and living aids
A flexible service
This is only a selection of the things we can help you with. If you require other services to suit your needs, please get in touch with us. Our aim is to facilitate the mental and physical well-being of our clients and their families. We offer a realistic alternative to allow people to stay at home, with familiar friends, relatives and possessions around them. No upheaval. No stress. No trouble. Once you have considered the sort of care you need, give us a call. A member of our team will be able to discuss your individual requirements in more detail.