The use of Portal do Algarve itself is subjected to the terms of service of the site.
The content present in portaldoalgarve may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, marketed or resold without proper permission.
The content that belongs to the companies present in portaldoalgarve.pt, like their logos, may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, marketed or resold without the permission of the respective companies.
Portal do Algarve has the right to change, revise, filter, modify, refuse or remove any content from any company
Portal do Algarve is only responsible for its own content and not for the content present in the websites of the companies that are in it.
This website is not responsible for any information that contains technical inaccuracies or typographical errors Consequently, portaldoalgarve.pt assumes no liability, in any form, for any direct, indirect, incidental or collateral damage resulting from the visit to its pages, namely loss of Data, loss of revenue or other income, and interruption of business processes arising from the use or impossibility of using the information on this website.
The content, functionality and appearance of this website may be changed without prior notification.
Portal do Algarve may stop providing its services temporarily or even permanently without prior notice.
The maps on this site are provided by the “Google Maps” service, which contains copyrighted material, its use and reproduction being subject to the terms and conditions described in: https://www.google.com/intl/en-us PT_ALL / help / terms_maps.html. We can not guarantee that the locations of the companies on the map are correct.
Portal do Algarve may at any time change its terms and conditions.
DUTIES OF THE USER / PROHIBITED USES
The user undertakes not to attack or use illegally the systems or the website portaldoalgarve.pt, being responsible and bearing all the costs associated with illegal actions attributed to him. Among others, illicit actions are considered:
- Access an unauthorized area / account and its information;
- Test and evaluate system vulnerability and break down installed security;
- Install or attempt to install a virus on portaldoalgarve.pt;
- Sending unsolicited emails that include promotions or advertisment to products or services;
- Unleash or attempt to trigger “denial of service” attacks
At Portal do Algarve our greatest concern is the privacy and protection of the data of our users and ensure the same privacy and security in the data provided for the various services available. The data subject has the right to access, rectify or delete the data provided. All your data is collected only with your permission.
Personal and other information collected when requesting information / clarifications through the contact forms of the website, is exclusively for administrative and computer use, and only in the scope of the services requested by the user on our website.
The following describes the information handling practices we have adopted, including how information is collected, how it is used and with whom it is shared.
We assume the following commitments with the users of the site:
- Only collect the data necessary to insert your company in our catalog and to answer your questions;
- Allow data owners to request the correction of data;
- Guarantee free of charge the right to delete the data used when requested by the holder;
- Have security systems that prevent the viewing, modification, destruction or addition of data by a person who is not authorized to do so and which allows the detection of intentional or unintentional deviations of information;
In general, the site may be visited without revealing any personal information. However if you want to register your company on the website this will require you to provide data you want to include on the website about the company.