KEOS is governed by the principle of providing a set of services, provided by experienced technicians in their areas of work with a view to improving working conditions by customizing the services according to the needs of each client.
Created in 2007 in the Algarve, its area of activity is centered in the districts of Lisbon, Setúbal, Beja and Faro.
Occupational Safety Services
KEOS was one of the first companies in the country to be authorized by ACT for the provision of external Occupational Safety services, according to the order of November 30, 2010 issued by ACT
KEOS offers its customers a team of technicians with proven competence and experience. We try to exceed expectations by betting on the high quality of the services provided:
- Provision of External Occupational Safety Services
- Support and Advice to Internal Occupational Safety Services
- Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSAS 18001)
- Legal Compliance Assessment of Working Machines and Equipment
- Safety Inspections for Work Equipment (DL 50/2005)
- Ergonomic Studies
- Elaboration of Self-Protection Measures
- Studies according to the ATEX Directive (Atmosphere Explosives)
- Security in Construction
Measurements, Evaluations, Studies and Tests carried out by KEOS
- Assessments of chemical and physical contaminants
- Occupational noise study
- Thermal environment study
- Lighting studies in the workplace
- Study of vibrations
- Air quality monitoring in confined spaces and explosive atmospheres
Coordination of Safety in Construction and in Project;
Health and Safety Plans;
Safety Instruction Sheets;
Training in HST and 1st Aid;
Food Security Services
The food safety management system based on HACCP principles has a scientific and systematic basis that identifies specific hazards and implements preventive measures for its control in order to ensure greater food safety. It is a tool for analyzing and assessing hazards and establishing effective control methods for their reduction or elimination.
In addition to increasing food safety, the application of the HACCP methodology presents significant benefits in complying with legal compliance.
KEOS has in its personnel, technicians and engineers with extensive experience in food safety and protocols with accredited laboratories, which allow us to offer the customer a quality service.
The benefits of maintaining a food safety management system:
-Compliance with current legislation;
– Reduced operating costs;
– Improvement of hygiene and food safety standards of the establishment;
– Increased customer satisfaction and confidence;
– Reinforcement of the quality and image of the establishment;
Our services include:
Technical Activity of Diagnosis
Before the opening of their establishments, entrepreneurs try in an organizational way to ensure that their initial decisions will not jeopardize good food handling practices in the future. The importance of this diagnosis made by KEOS allows the exhaustive characterization of each establishment and the verification of the existing HACCP system and its prerequisites.
Technical Activities of the HACCP System
Depending on the needs and the choices of each client, periodic or periodic technical monitoring is carried out, aiming at the implementation or maintenance of the HACCP system in each establishment.
Environmental Monitoring Services
KEOS assists the customer through a diagnostic assessment of compliance with environmental requirements, namely:
– Separation of waste produced on site;
– Correct packaging of waste;
– Identification of the type of waste according to the legislation in force (code RSI)
– Application of legislation in force to customer activity
At work, KEOS carries out Environmental Monitoring Works, Inspection and elaboration and development of Prevention and Waste Management Plans.